With its 4 holes through its body and irregular shape face, our metal Head Trolling Lure burns a smoke trail beneath the surface that brings big fish running. Deadly for all predators; achieves its optimum swimming action when trolled at 6–10 knots. Whether fishing from a rigger or on a flat line, behind a bird or daisy chain, this lure will be a great addition to your spread! Best rigged with a 7/0 or 8/0 hookset.
- Heavy metal head with 4 holes through
- Burns a fish-attracting smoke trail beneath the surface
- Deadly on billfish, wahoo, dolphin, tuna, etc.
- Suggested trolling speed: 6–10 knots
- Rig with 7/0 or 8/0 hookset
- 8 inch/ 88 g