When a finesse approach is needed to get a few pelagics to go, try our Pusher Trolling Lure. This one is just the right size for running a long or short line off a rigger, especially behind a bird teaser. At 6–10 knots, it creates a thin bubble trail that just gets dolphin, tuna, wahoo, and smaller billfish overly excited. This lure is best rigged with a 6/0 , 7/0 or 8/0 hookset.
- Smaller bait is ideal for a finesse approach
- Creates a thin, fish-attracting bubble trail
- Deadly for dolphin, tuna, wahoo, small billfish, etc.
- Suggested trolling speed: 6–10 knots
- Rig with a 6/0 or 7/0 hookset
- Colorful skirt with 6 holes in head as the eyes
- 7 inch/ 32 g